You Silly Dog, LLC uses only motivational based training methods with a strong emphasis on positive reinforcement.
You Silly Dog does not advocate choke collars, prong collars or shock collars. Additionally, there is no need to spank or yell at your dog. You Silly Dog will show you how to use a gentler approach to train your dog. Your dog will love you for it!
Our trainer, Alisa Peters, is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT) through the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers and a professional member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT). Alisa has worked as a pet adoption counselor, pet dog trainer and assistance dog trainer since 2002.
- Puppy Basics: Socialize, learn and play!
- Basic Skills: Build skills and strengthen your relationship with your dog!
- Tricks and Games: Have fun as you build your dog’s confidence level, and foster a happy, eager attitude towards learning.
- Private Lessons: Completed in the convenience of your own home and are personalized to your specific needs.
- Polite Greetings: Improve your dog’s impulse control!